Last Revised 24th Nov 2021- Amended for GDPR Compliance
At TradeFinder247.com we want you to know that not only we value your personal information but also we respect your privacy.
How we gather information from users
How we collect and store information depends on the page you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate, and the services provided. For example, you may be asked to provide information when you register for access to certain portions of our site or request certain features, such as newsletters or when you make a purchase. You may provide information when you participate in sweepstakes and contests, message boards and chat rooms, and other interactive areas of our site. Like most Web sites, TradeFinder247.com also collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider or use cookie technology to recognize you and hold information from your visit. or Typically when registering on this site you may be asked to enter your name , email address or phone number. When ordering or purchasing product or service we may collect your adderess and card detals. Among other things, the cookie may store your user name and password, sparing you from having to re-enter that information each time you visit, or may control the number of times you encounter a particular advertisement while visiting our site. As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather information through other means. In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but if you do you may be unable to access certain portions of the site or may be asked to re-enter your user name and password, and we may not be able to customize the site’s features according to your preferences.
What we do with the information we collect
Like other Web publishers, we collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualized content and advertising. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone.
Aggregated Information (information that does not personally identify you) may be used in many ways. For example, we may combine information about your usage patterns with similar information obtained from other users to help enhance our site and services (e.g., to learn which pages are visited most or what features are most attractive). Aggregated Information may occasionally be shared with our advertisers and business partners. Again, this information does not include any Personally Identifiable Information about you or allow anyone to identify you individually.
Personally Identifiable Information collected by TradeFinder247.com may also be used for other purposes, including but not limited to site administration, troubleshooting, processing of e-commerce transactions, administration of sweepstakes and contests, and other communications with you. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site (our Web hosting service for example) may access such information. We will use your information only as permitted by law. In addition, from time to time as we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order, at other times when we believe we are reasonably required to do so by law, in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us, and/or to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
Affiliated sites, linked sites and advertisements
TradeFinder247.com expects its partners, advertisers and affiliates to respect the privacy of our users. Be aware, however, that third parties, including our partners, advertisers, affiliates and other content providers accessible through our site, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our site you may link to, or view as part of a frame on a TradeFinder247.com page, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. Also, through TradeFinder247.com you may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, Web sites, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties. TradeFinder247.com is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of TradeFinder247.com and this policy.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems. TradeFinder247.com encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child's online experience safer:
Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
Look for Web site privacy policies. Know how your child's information is treated.
Check out the FTC's Site at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data/child.shtm for more tips on protecting children's privacy online.
We can be reached by contacting:
Changes to this Policy
TradeFinder247.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
This policy and the use of this Site are governed by law. If a dispute arises under this Policy we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: London, UK. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: London, UK. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
TradeFinder247.com is controlled, operated and administered entirely within the UK. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, as amended, is expressly excluded.
We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm and continuing commitment to the privacy of personal information provided by those visiting and interacting with this web site. We hold the privacy of your personal information in the highest regard. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
We recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site. This policy will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and our customers’ needs.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit this web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site.
- Personal Information You Choose to Provide
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
- Web Site Use Information
Similar to other commercial Web sites, our Web site utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and web server log files to collect information about how our Web site is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Web site, and the Web sites visited just before and just after our Web site.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing the products and services you requested, to process your payment, , to monitor the use of the service, our marketing and promotional efforts and improve our content and service offerings, and customize our site’s content, layout, services and for other lawful purposes. These uses improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs.
Furthermore, such information may be shared with others on an aggregate basis. Personally identifiable information or business information will not be shared with parties except as required by law.
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by emailing us at the link provided on the newsletter.
What Are Cookies?
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as traffic data so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
Sharing and Selling Information
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identify a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing us at the usual address.
What About Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information?
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights. We may also disclose account information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms of Service or to protect the safety of our users and the Public.
What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?
We are not responsible for the practices employed by Web sites linked to or from our Web site or the information or content contained therein. Often links to other Web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our Web site.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
Please note that your information will be stored and processed on our computers in the United States. The laws on holding personal data in the United States may be less stringent than the laws of your Country of residence or citizenship. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This site allows visitors to unsubscribe so that they will not receive future messages. After unsubscribing we will discontinue sending the particular messages as soon as technically feasible.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
A Special Note About Children
Children are not eligible to use our services and we ask that children (under the age of 14) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parents or guardians.
Acquisition or Changes in Ownership
In the event that the web site (or a substantial portion of its assets) is acquired, your information would be considered part of those assets, and may be part of those assets that are transferred.
GDPR & Your rights
Under the GDPR your rights are:
- To be informed – we must make available this privacy notice with the emphasis on transparency over how we process your data.
- Access – you are entitled to find out what details we may hold about you and why.
- Rectification– we are obliged to correct or update your details.
- Erasure – this is also known as the right to be forgotten.
- Restrict processing – you have the right to ‘block’ or suppress the processing by us of your personal data.
- Data portability – you have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data that you have provided to us.
- Object – you have the right to object to us processing your data in relation to direct marketing and or profiling.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – we do not use automatic decision making or processing.
The data we collect about you
- We process personal data. Personal data we process may include your name, address, phone number, email address. It also may include your IP address or GEO location and cookies (website).
- We will collect personal data from you in relation to the provision of our services to you, including details relating to your payment details, billing and delivery addresses for delivery of any physical products etc
- Our collection methods are:
- via our website;
through engagement (or potential engagement) of our services; by communications, including email, telephone, post or social media; networking, live events or online events or webinars;
- through engagement of service providers;
via third parties and/or publicly available resources
- When using our digital services, such as our website or other digital services, we gather data from you using cookies and other internet tracking software, such as Google Analytics. The purpose of this is to understand how you are using our services, and to provide you with better and enhanced information.
How your data will be used
- We use information held about you to:
- provide services to you ( to personalize your experience)
- ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your devices;
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes or by Legitimate Interests;
- Improve customer service
- Process transactions
- notify you about changes to our services;
- fulfil our legal obligations including money laundering and identification checks, complying with anti-terrorism financing and Criminal Finances Act legislation;
- use in the investigation and/or defense of potential complaints, disciplinary proceedings and legal proceedings; and
- enable us to invoice you for our services and investigate/address any attendant fee disputes that may have arisen.
- If you refuse to provide us with certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have entered into with you. Alternatively, we may be unable to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
We may also process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in accordance with this notice, where we are legally required or permitted to do so.
We also embrace the use of social media and may wish to process any comments made public by you.
Legitimate Interest & Marketing
- We may process your data for the purposes of our own legitimate interests provided that those interests do not override any of your own interests, rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data. This includes processing for marketing, business development, statistical and management purposes.
- If you are an existing client or contact, we will send you information about other products, events and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You have a right at any time to ask us to stop contacting you for marketing purposes.
- We will never sell your data to a third party for marketing purposes.
How we will share your data
- We will share your information within the Company for administration purposes, to develop ways to meet our clients’ needs and to carry out marketing activities. Otherwise your information will be retained within the Company except where disclosure is required or permitted by law or when we use third party service providers (data processors) to supply and support our services to you.
- We may also pass your data to third party external organisations where we are required by law, where it is necessary to administer the relationship between us or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
- We use third party service providers such as agents, subcontractors and other organisations to help us provide services to you. These would include:
- Providers of Email services or webinars or Educational portal providers
- email service providers (we use /may use auto-responders like Active campaign, Sender, Convertkit, Mailchimp fall within the Privacy shield) and secure document exchange systems, payment processors;\
- Note: We have conducted GDPR compliance audit to make sure all the service providers or
- All of our third party service providers are required to take commercially reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. We only permit our third party service providers to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- As part of the services offered to you, we may send your data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Where this is the case, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your data is protected in the same way as if it was being used in the EEA. For example, where third party suppliers store data in the US, we will ensure that their services fall within the Privacy Shield. https://www.privacyshield.gov
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected.
When assessing what retention period is appropriate for your personal data, we take into consideration:
- the requirements of our business and the services provided;
- any statutory or legal obligations;
- the purposes for which we originally collected the personal data;
- the lawful grounds on which we based our processing;
- the types of personal data we have collected;
- the amount and categories of your personal data; and
- whether the purpose of the processing could reasonably be fulfilled by other means.
Under GDPR you have the right to erasure under specific circumstances. A request for your personal data to be deleted will be decided on a case by case basis and must be submitted in writing to the contact details provided in this policy.
We will correct or update your data at the earliest opportunity provided you make the request in writing to the contact details provided in this policy, clearly specifying which data is incorrect or out of date.
We have put in place commercially reasonable and appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
- We strive to be as open as we can be in terms of giving people access to their personal data. A Subject Access Request under the GDPR is your right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. Such requests must be in writing to the contact details provided in this policy. If we do hold your personal data we will respond in writing within one calendar month of your request (where that request was submitted in accordance with this policy).
- The information we supply will:
- confirm that your data is being processed;
- verify the lawfulness and the purpose of the processing;
- confirm the categories of personal data being processed;
- confirm the type of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, and
- let you have a copy of the data in an intelligible form.
- Please note that you may need to provide identification in order to prove who you are to access your data.
- If you agree, we will try to deal with your request informally, for example by providing you with the specific information you need over the telephone.
- In the instance that we do not hold information about you we will also confirm this in writing at the earliest opportunity.
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and you should check back regularly to ensure you are aware of changes to it. We may display this notice to you from time to time to help ensure you are aware of its contents.
Withdrawal of consent
Where you have consented to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to
withdraw that consent at any time. Please inform us immediately if you wish to withdraw your consent.
- The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of earlier processing.
- If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to continue to provide services to you.
- Even if you withdraw your consent, it may remain lawful for us to process your data on another legal basis (e.g. because we have a legal obligation to continue to process your data).
You have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data. Please contact us using the details provided above. If you are still unsatisfied you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office. (https://ico.org.uk/concerns )